Friday, July 31, 2009

Big Breakfast

American Breakfast Style

Morning All...
It's 6.30 a.m, the sky is blue and the weather today is.. cold? What?..
I noticed several days in this week, Jakarta's been a bit cold in the morning. Specially if the wind's blowing.. I could feel the breeze like in Puncak. Seriously! So while I'm up and feeling fresh because of the 'unusual' air, let's make a big breakfast to start this beautiful day.

Juicy Beef Sausages


Bon Appétit!

I love American Breakfast, besides It's easy to make and you get anything that's important in one meal (or two or three?). Carbo, Protein, and Veggies if you wanna add some fresh salad to it. But for today, I'll skip the salad part, since I don't have any in my fridge.

Scrambled Eggs with Melted Cheese & Oregano

Hot Teh Tarik

Happy Friday Everyone! And Have a nice weekend :D

No comments: