Monday, February 8, 2010

NCCFPC-IN LOVE WITH FOOD: Strawberry Mousse Pudding


I just joined a group in Facebook, it's called NCC 'Food Photography' Club. Basically it's a club for whoever love to cook and shoot their own cooking with their camera. Whatever the camera is, whether you have Digital or SLR it's fine. This is the place where you could share tips and learn on doing a food photography.

Strawberry Mousse Pudding with Vanilla Fla

I fell in love with food since long time ago, but for me catching a good and delicious angle of food into a photograph was about 3 years ago when I started this blog. I was amazed looking at so many home bakers who could take photo that looked really professional! Some of it from foreign web blog, but some of it also came from Indonesia who afterward became my blogger friends. I admire their photos so so much! Once I saw it, I just couldn't wait to start learning and took photo of my own creation and put it in my own blog.

Strawberry Mousse Pudding with Vanilla Fla

Remembering those memories, I'd like to dedicate this dessert to show how much I love Food & Photography! I Love each moment, each process of making food as much as I Love the process of taking photos, start from scratch when basically you don't have any idea, when you couldn't find the right 'angle'(the right timing, the right lighting), when bending your knee or laying down is replacing of having a tripod, the hassle before and after, and on and on...

Strawberry Mousse Pudding with Vanilla Fla

But what would it be more satisfying than looking at your own effort to be uploaded on blog, or FB or whatever. All those input, critics which make you wanted to learn more to be better and growing. Enough said... I heart Food (& Photography).

Enjoy Strawberry Mousse Pudding with Vanilla Fla. Simply just what I always wanted to be, always fresh in everything :D

Strawberry Mousse Pudding
Taken from Yasa Boga Book 'Puding Agar-agar favorit keluarga
- in Bahasa Indonesia -

1 bks agar-agar bubuk
300 gr strawberry, blender
5 bh strawberry iris
300 ml yogurt (me: pakai rasa raspberry)
pewarna pink
100 ml air
3 putih telur
150 gula pasir

Larutkan agar-agar dengan air, didihkan sambil diaduk dan diberi gula (api kecil). Masukkan strawberry yang sudah dihaluskan, yogurt dan pewarna, aduk hingga mendidih kembali. Angkat dari api.

Kocok putih telur hingga naik dan kaku, tuang adonan agar-agar dengan sendok sayur sambil dikocok dengan kecepatan rendah sampai rata dan hangat. Tuang ke dalam cetakan yang sudah diberi hiasan potongan strawberry, biarkan hingga mengeras.

Hidangkan dengan Vla Vanili.

Vla Vanili
1/4 sdt vanili
50 gr maizena, cairkan
1000 ml susu
4 btr kuning telur, kocok hingga lembut
200 gr gula pasir

Jerang susu dan vanili, masukkan cairan maizena dan gula pasir, aduk hingga mengental. Tuang beberapa sendok sayur adonan ke wadah kuning telur, aduk. Setelah rata, tuang kuning telur + adonan tersebut kembali ke panci, jerang di atas api kecil sambil terus diaduk hingga matang. Angkat, aduk hingga dingin supaya tidak terbentuk lapisan (melangit). Bila diinginkan, masukkan 2 sdm rhum/kirsch/esens rhum.

No comments: