Monday, February 11, 2008

An Effortless Meal for Breakfast


I bought a french bread last night after I've finished my work out time at PIM. I'm soo lovin' this bread. Yes it's a bit hard to chew outside but I enjoy the taste when it's just plain or even more..love it with a cheese spread on..oww so yummy!


Not knowing what to make this morning for breakfast and I don't have the whole energy to cook.. I came up with a very simple idea of making an effortless bruschetta..'the look' will definitely trick you that it's actually soooo easy to make it!


Easy Bruschetta
Ingredients:

  • French Bread (cut in pieces)
  • Beef Sausage (or you can replace it with smoked beef, chicken, etc- cut it small)
  • Margarine
  • Tomato Sauce (or Pizza Sauce)
  • Dry Oregano
  • Mozarella Cheese
  • Parsley (chopped)

Garnish:
Parsley or Basil leaf

Method:
  1. Cook sausage with margarine, set a side
  2. Spread tomato sauce on french bread (1 side), then put some sausages on top of it.
  3. Pour some dry oregano leaf
  4. Add mozarella cheese on top, to cover the sausages as many as you like
  5. Sprinkle chopped parsley
  6. Oven at 180C until the cheese are melted, garnish with parsley or basil leaf on top, then serve while still warm.
so easy right?


I also made some more and bring them to my parents house. They like it as much as I do..so glad!

No comments: