I bought a french bread last night after I've finished my work out time at PIM. I'm soo lovin' this bread. Yes it's a bit hard to chew outside but I enjoy the taste when it's just plain or even more..love it with a cheese spread on..oww so yummy!
Not knowing what to make this morning for breakfast and I don't have the whole energy to cook.. I came up with a very simple idea of making an effortless bruschetta..'the look' will definitely trick you that it's actually soooo easy to make it!
- French Bread (cut in pieces)
- Beef Sausage (or you can replace it with smoked beef, chicken, etc- cut it small)
- Tomato Sauce (or Pizza Sauce)
- Dry Oregano
- Mozarella Cheese
- Parsley (chopped)
Parsley or Basil leaf
- Cook sausage with margarine, set a side
- Spread tomato sauce on french bread (1 side), then put some sausages on top of it.
- Pour some dry oregano leaf
- Add mozarella cheese on top, to cover the sausages as many as you like
- Sprinkle chopped parsley
- Oven at 180C until the cheese are melted, garnish with parsley or basil leaf on top, then serve while still warm.
I also made some more and bring them to my parents house. They like it as much as I do..so glad!