Sunday, February 2, 2014

Frozen Strawberry Cheese Cake

It's been a productive week at work, so many deadlines and it's horrible! Beside making the Strawberry crumble before, I need another dessert that could indulge me (and my family) for this long weekend. Something sweet and sour and also fresh. So I decided to make a Frozen Strawberry Cheese Cake.



Been a long time since my first trial making  frozen strawberry & blueberry cheese cake couple years ago, it's basically same ingredients. I'm using this recipe from Nigela website with a bit of adjustment.

Strawberry Cream Cheese - Ingredients

  • 125 grams digestive biscuits- I'm using Ritz Cheese Crackers
  • 75 grams butter (soft)
  • 300 grams cream cheese- I use 250 gr Cream cheese & 50 gr Sour cream
  • 60 grams sugar- I use only 50 grams
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract- I omit this one because I don't have this at the moment
  • 250 ml double cream
  • strawberry jam (2 pots)
  • strawberries (fresh, a few to decorate or strawberry sauce to drizzle - optional) - I made a raspberry coulis instead.
  • Grated Lemon Zest
 

No comments: