Saturday, November 23, 2013

Sosis Brood with Cheese

Sosis Brood with Cheese

Sosis Brood or Beef sausage in a pastry. 
When you bought a ready to use pastry, it came in a lot quantity.
I have been using it for making a Zuppa Soup lately, but still there're plenty of them.

I remember I had this really nice Sosis Brood from Bawean (one of the most popular bakery in Bandung). My working partner brought me one, and I have never taste it before. At first I didn't know what the name was, when I heard it's called Sosis Brood, I instantly google it.
Basically it's a pastry with beef sausage inside with a cheese (optional) or whatever you like (some of it has veggies).

Sosis Brood with Cheese

Since I still have this plenty of ready pastry, so I'm gonna make one for an Afternoon snack.
I'm using recipe from here.

I made it in mini bite size, family love it!

No comments: