Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lazy Sunday with Chocolate Chip Cookies & Tea


I made this family's favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies and got it perfect again! Last time I did something wrong and the taste wasn't like I expected. Not that the cookie wasn't good, but the texture was different and I couldn't get the crunchy side of it.

This time I'm truly understand, noted to myself, do not ever change any ingredients that you've used. Such as if you used butter, then don't change it to margarine, if using caster sugar, don't change it with icing, etc. So based on what I've experienced, I'll stick with the rules. Period.




Dilmah-Earl Grey Tea


The cookies filled about 3 regular size of cookie jar, and gone in less than 2 days. It's even better when you eat it fresh from the oven. You could taste there's still a bit of melted chocolate inside.


I'm enjoying my last jar of cookies with a cup of Dilmah-Earl Grey Tea (I love the taste, and the smell!). Oh what a nice lazy sunday :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love your blog, nice photo, and always make me drooling hehehe

MAMAPINDI said...

Wow, thank you so much lovetobake. Your compliments really means a lot to me :D